Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Free route airspace in Czechia

172driver wrote:

Ha! So the Austro-Hungarian empire has gone free flight. Who would have thunk it !

Except the outskirts – Croatia and Bosnia

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Poland also has a limited implementation already in place called POLFRA – anything above FL95 is FRA.

Last Edited by tmo at 11 Jan 11:43
tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

I can only advise to have a close look a the AIP in the ENR tables the FRA restrictions are published when working e.g with autorouter as these have been coded in the eurocontrol route proposals you recieve. This can be exit, entry, intermediate or any combination, time, altitude, Flight level etc. on a point. The whole purpose is to have more direct routes. The interesting point will be if the RAD (route) restrictions will now be followed by FRA point restrictions….For a long time I was having trouble to leave Hungarian airspace due to some missing exit points on the NW Hungarian Airspace. This has been resolved now. I still request short cuts and mostly get them :-). If the military fly you still can encounter a problem that your routing is far from straight line….

All details and how to publish :
https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/default/files/2020-11/eurocontrol-ernip-part1.pdf

page 154

EBST
23 Posts
Sign in to add your message