Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

French Low Altitude defence Zones also French Ultra light base unique frequency

Hi boys and girls, apologies for the (relatively) long radio silence. I have disappeared from here a little bit, I will try to do better… ;-) It is an extremely busy period professionally. I am flying though. (about 45h already this year so haven’t completely been useless ;-))

I wanted to post the attached – Peter, please feel free to move to another thread if this is not in the right one. tableau_et_cartes_rtba_fr_pdf

attached is a Useful PDF for anyone flying (VFR) mainly in France with the most recent updates to the French Low Altitude Defence (Military) Zones that will become active as of April 20th of this year. As a reminder – this is kept active on the SIA site (La carte RTBA en vigueur au 20 avril 2023 sera disponible sur le site du SIA à la rubrique « Préparation de vol – Activités Défense – Cartes AZBA » ). Conveniently in French ;-)

One other update is the new unique (UNICOM) frequency for ULM (ultralight) Bases in France which is 125.355
A partir du 20avril 2023 également, une nouvelle fréquence radio commune dédiée aux bases ULM, en France métropolitaine, sera mise en service.

Cette fréquence est la suivante : 125.335 MHz

Je vous invite à consulter le site internet de la FFPLUM, à la rubrique “Actualités” afin d’obtenir les renseignements sur les modalités d’utilisation de cette nouvelle fréquence.

Hoping that is helpful, and sorry for not having been a good team player. Will try and do better…

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Thank you for posting this. I’m largely out of the loop on French developments nowadays, so good to know.

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

With few going as high as FL85 from next week, I wonder how much of it is “low flying”, I think they need Oxygen

RTBA is supposed to be “+500kts at -500ft club” not “-250kts at +FL80”

Last Edited by Ibra at 18 Apr 09:10
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
3 Posts
Sign in to add your message