Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What have you done with, or on your aircraft, this week-end? (3-4 June 2023)

Looks like a nice visit, Dan! I was in GOT for a couple of days visiting a customer, with a hotel right on the runway. The wind socks were solidly horizontal, so I’m not surprised you experienced a few bumps. I hope you got back some of that headwind investment on the way home.

I did a slightly shorter trip to LSPL for some delicious fried fish!

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

derek wrote:

I think you might be taking the “I want to increase the useful load of my plane as much as possible” a bit too far!

Ha yes does look a bit stripped;;…. Impending DAR visit. All has to be perfect and then some

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Flew with the family to EHMZ.
My first xc flight in 3 years.
I will try to make a small trip report.

EBZW, Belgium

Well, I don’t know if that counts, as I was working all weekend as usual.

Nevertheless, after close to 14 years of ownership I managed to finally secure a hangar space for my airplane, at LSZF. So I’ll be a neighbour of @Dan, whose lovely plane I saw during my visit last friday.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

@Mooney_Driver – Good news! And welcome to the neighborhood ;-)

LSZF Birrfeld, LFSB Basel-Mulhouse, Switzerland

I was being bombed by it

Well , not exactly my airplane although technically as a Spaniard I must own part of it…

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Saturday: RV6 high level to Ben Nevis and back, then the Cub low level around the local area
Sunday: Back to work…EC 135 ambulance transfer from Islay to Glasgow

4.1 hrs over two days in 3 aircraft types with glorious weather.

It was a good weekend.

If I had to choose one it would be the Cub… (this was taken last summer)

Last Edited by Russell at 05 Jun 16:36
United Kingdom

A morning of tinkering in the hangar… spark plugs… prop torque… and a generous surprise trip to Hawarden and back to watch an ILS practise approach.

Very frustrating to be out of permit in such nice weather, though actually there too much haze at the moment for it to be perfect VFR conditions.

Last Edited by kwlf at 05 Jun 17:49

Flew some circuits with my son.
Got some pictures from last week’s fly-in :

EETU, Estonia

Russell wrote:

If I had to choose one it would be the Cub… (this was taken last summer)

Terrific video @russell. Looks a super flight. Yes, always great when you cannot find the airfield and Kingsmuir certainly fits that bill. Been in there may times in the J3.

Enjoy

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow
Sign in to add your message