Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What have you done with, or on your aircraft, this week-end? (16-17 September 2023)

boscomantico wrote:

Nancy is always worth a visit

Naaice!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Went to Haguenau LFSH to a small, informal fly-in. Really beautiful old timers were present.

This Norécrin is absolutely beautiful. It represents 22 years of work and passion. Kudos to its builder!

A few vintage cars were present too…

…some are 100 years old like this “Camionette Unic

Last Edited by etn at 17 Sep 08:53
etn
EDQN, Germany

Got checked out in my new club. It went well despite months without flying.
Now I am a real pilot again

LFOU, France

Actually I did nothing at all with our Mooney this weekend but she received numerous guests with correctly oriented tails from all over Europe at her place 😀

Many already arrived but quite a few are still on their way

Her hangar turned into a pilot lounge

Mooneys take it easy while crews have their party

Last Edited by terbang at 17 Sep 16:51
EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Today I went for a lunch at favorite destination LDLO.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Antonio wrote:

I hope the airplane is OK…I will find out when I get back to the airport tomorrow.

Yes it was OK. Fortunately the aircraft was parked right into wind, by pure coincidence (storm winds are usually unpredictable). No alternate heading parking allowed at LEMI :(

Last Edited by Antonio at 18 Sep 07:19
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Good stuff @Antonio
It’s never a nice feeling leaving your prized possession to the elements… my biggest fear always being hail…

Guys, once more thanks for your mini-reports! Some very interesting stuff, nice airplanes, super pics and stories

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

terbang wrote:

numerous guests

Were you hosting? Looks like quite an event. How many attendees?

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Dan wrote:

my biggest fear always being hail…

Lucky with that too…thx!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Were you hosting? Looks like quite an event. How many attendees?

Yes, we were the hosts of this year‘s EMPOA AGM. Including the residents we were 16 Mooneys. One plane from France had to cancel due to a minor technical issue but the owner took the train. A Finnish crew took the title for the furthest journey. Luckily they had no problems, it would have been a loooong train ride 🤣

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany
Sign in to add your message