Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What have you done with, or on your aircraft, this week-end? (28-29 October 2023)

ivark wrote:

put the plane back to the museum :)

Wow! A few weeks ago I visited your friends at Magnetic MRO in Tallin for business. One of our A320 aircraft will likely be visiting your place at Tartu shortly.

I like the aircraft behind your Savannah…any chance it can fly?

Antonio
LESB, Spain

I’ve been updating my night currency at Menorca following a rare opportunity for a VFR sunset flight at Mallorca . Went there with a pilot friend and my son. Excuse the low-q pics

Then after landing IFR at Menorca, we awaited 90 mins for the Lunar Eclipse and took off again for aerial observations. Since we could depart night VFR at Menorca, we took our little telescope onboard and went for a local VFR eclipse observation flight. We took advantage of the darkness of the night sky over the sea South of the island for good inflight observations.

This last pic is not by us but gives you an idea what we saw (but could not photograph)

Last Edited by Antonio at 29 Oct 17:00
Antonio
LESB, Spain
The museum strip is 400m and likely a challenge for A320 .. The museum hangars are named after the sponsors, indeed Magnetic MRO is one of the biggest supporters.

The F-104 behind Savannah is certainly interesting plane to fly :)

about the museum
https://www.lennundusmuuseum.ee/en/

EETU, Estonia

Maybe I confused Tartu with Parnu?

Last Edited by Antonio at 29 Oct 17:09
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Antonio wrote:

Maybe I confused Tartu with Parnu?

MRO main hangars are in Tallinn, but Parnu was renovated last year and they had a big empty hangar- its entirely possible that its rented out to MRO.

EETU, Estonia

Antonio wrote:

I’ve been updating my night currency at Menorca following a rare opportunity for a VFR sunset flight at Mallorca

Beautiful flight Antonio! Very jealous.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Thanks Antonio. How did you come back to base ?

LFOU, France

We overnighted in Menorca then returned at noon after a long night (time change) and relaxing Sunday morning.

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Buckerfan wrote:

Beautiful flight Antonio! Very jealous.

Thanks!

Buckerfan wrote:

‘Upper Harford International Airport

Beautiful field @Buckerfan (and surely with not many administrative restrictions for sunset flights) ! Very jealous.

Antonio
LESB, Spain

We went again to Czech. This time we visited LKCB, Cheb. Nice little town for a day trip.

Nürnberg

Parking on the wrong place, next time we will go on grass.

Nice old town and church.

EDDS , Germany
Sign in to add your message