Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter updates (merged)

I forgot to restart it after an update… The bot won’t miss any command, it will be queued and you get it when it’s back working. Still need to come up with a watchdog just like for the rest of the platform. Unfortunately a bit complex as the watchdog has to be a full Telegram client. One rainy day…

On the bright side, it now has an opinion about the command prettyplane

I just wanted to propose “Help” command with list of supported commands as response. However, I see that submitting “Help” already provides that response (accompanied with error message “Command not recognized”).

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I wanted to reduce algorithmic complexity by treating “help” as part of the generic “command not understood” case but looks like I won’t get away with that… behavior is now changed

prettyplane is appears to be buggy, wrong image?

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

I concur

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Nice plane.
Picture must be from outside Europe

I have yet to see tie-downs in Europe

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark

The BOT just got a little bit smarter. It can now deliver some weather products from the German Met Office DWD. As it requires a paid subscription, you have to tell the BOT about your pcmet login, similar to e.g. ADL works.

At this point, the functionality is still a bit limited:

Last Edited by achimha at 02 Jul 15:33

One more extension for all friends of Switzerland.

The commands DABS and DABSTOMORROW send you the Daily Airspace Bulletin Switzerland for today and tomorrow respectively.

And with DWD subscription, the GAFOR of Switzerland:

Austria as well:

Last Edited by achimha at 02 Jul 17:12

@achimha, Slovenian GAFOR is freely available online at http://meteo.arso.gov.si/uploads/probase/www/aviation/fproduct/graphic/GAFORweb_YYYYMMDDHH.png, where HH = 02, 05, 08, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23

Czech airspace use bulletin is available at http://aup.rlp.cz/data/aup_DDMMYYYY.htm for the current date and the next day.

Last Edited by Ultranomad at 02 Jul 19:20
LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

@Ultranomad
This requires thorough investigation in each case because viewing a web page is one thing but taking something from it and serving it to a third party is a totally different thing. I would be reluctant to do that unless I know for sure it’s within the scope of permitted usage…

In this case the site says “© 2015 ARSO” and nothing else so I would assume it’s not permitted and the next step would be to ask for permission. If you can facilitate that, I would be more than glad to add it as well as any other source that people find interesting.

Last Edited by achimha at 02 Jul 19:22
Sign in to add your message