Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying videos thread

Haha, I looked for a topic to post this on and I found one started by myself almost 7 years ago! I had another go at making a flying video:

EHTE, Netherlands

Good video ! Your kids look brave to run in the sea :)

LFOU, France

Amazing how time flies

And it gets even more funny when you do a search for something and all the hits are posts by yourself

Great to see drone footage too! There is so much one can do with them.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yes, a drone is amazing, I cannot use it most of the time due to the fact most DJI drones are ’’geofenced’’ and refuse to take off near even the smallest airfield. Righfully so, but sometimes a bit of a pain.

There are so much flying video’s out there, most topics are covered, but it’s fun to make. If it’s no too long, then hopefully it is also fun to watch!

EHTE, Netherlands

Good video, Bobo, with the right music. It gives a nice spring feeling.

EHLE (Lelystad - NL), Netherlands

The @FlyingReporter has a lot of good videos here. His narrative is very good; accurate and clear.

Administrator

Shoreham to Scilly Isles (EGKA-EGHE) VFR at 4500ft

Administrator

Looks lovely!

So many tiny islands to explore……I wonder could you put an outboard motor onto the life raft

Or maybe fit a jetski into the baggage bay

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Sunset on the right and full moon on the left on my way to LaBaule (LFRE) via L2K passing Rennes
I did not manage to touchdown at SS+30min at LaBaule then diverted back to StNazaire (LFRZ)
It is just 5min nearby, the PCL took about 12 clicks to weak up

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Here is one more, rather a music video. The footage was taken during the corona lockdown when only local flights were possible in Germany. I hope this will be less controversial, nobody talks about leaving the frequency ;-)

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany
Sign in to add your message