Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

The end of the beginning (bought an SR22)

Excellent capable plane, Rob

Do get a lot of training on the aircraft systems.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@Peter

It was reading your trip reports that brought me to this position.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

OK… yet another bank account I have demolished

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Lovely plane Rob. Where will it be based?

btw, I hold Peter responsible for demolishing my bank account too… If I had any money left I’d sue :D

Flying a TB20 out of EGTR
Elstree (EGTR), United Kingdom

Lovely plane Rob. Congratulations :smile

My bank balance is too small for Peter to demolish!

EIWT Weston, Ireland

I am not afraid of Peter crashing my account neithern- I had flown SR22 to EDNY but only flown and not anywhere near owning one or part of it. But congrats anyway to your Rob2701, have fun.

LKKU, LKTB

Rob2701 wrote:

Some 18 months ago, I set myself the task of gaining my Instrument Rating and having my own plane. After passing my IR last July, my plane hunting began in earnest. Well after searching for 9 months for the right aircraft and two failed pre buy inspections, the right one finally arrived

Rob

Almost a snap!

Last Edited by AFKAE at 09 May 20:05
Oxford and Bidford

So I’m lucky, that I had my Europa already when joining Peter’s forum – still some money left on my bank account
Rob, beautifull aircraft – best in its class IMHO.

EDLE

very nice. Congratulations

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark

Thank you all for you kind comments. Well, I’m trying to get up to speed on aircraft ownership. I’m looking for a Nav and Chart subscription. I’ve have come across the Pilotpak subscription from both Garmin and Jeppesen. this includes, Nav, obstacles, terrain. safe taxi etc. Obviously if you want Jepp charts included in the subscription you will purchase the bundle from Jepp. Their web site says you can save 35% with buying the bundle. Does anyone know what the cost is for G1000 with Central Europe Jeppesen charts?

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)
Sign in to add your message