Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fuel at ENKJ Kjeller?

Here’s what I get as PDF via email every time I order with the Rocket Route Marketplace app. Fueler gets the same. Never had problems.

LPFR, Poland

loco wrote:

Here’s what I get as PDF via email every time I order with the Rocket Route Marketplace app. Fueler gets the same. Never had problems.

Is the fuel then charged to your Sterling card? So actually this process avoid the fueler having to fill out the form with your Sterling card # etc? What is the benefit?

LFPT, LFPN

I’m not sure there’s a benefit. The thing with RR app is that anyone with a credit card can order fuel in 5 min and pay some weeks later when they charge the CC. No Sterling card involved.

Compared to paying with CC at fueling truck, formalities at airport are reduced, as you only sign the quantity delivered.

Last Edited by loco at 11 Sep 11:18
LPFR, Poland

Just to update this thread, I’ve heard back from Rocket Route that the real problem is that ENKJ is a ‘self serve’ location whatever that means. So no, their system doesn’t work there. Or I suppose (my inference) most places where there isn’t a fueler or someone who will take cash anyway. Apparently they are working on a solution, but I have to say, not impressed.

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom
14 Posts
Sign in to add your message