Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

GA survey from EDEIS aiport management

For the french speakers among us, or those that feel comfortable enough in the language: EDEIS, the company that has taken over the airport management activities of SNC-Lavalin, has put up an online survey to private pilots on how to become more attractive to our population.

Note 1: I have no connection whatsoever to the company, but I sure like to give my opinion on what matters to me when choosing a destination.
Note 2: I see they have also signed an agreement with the FFA for a 50% rebate to landing fees to <2t airplanes. Any chance AOPA-FR can expand it all AOPA members?

ESMK, Sweden

I found this survey completely by chance a few weeks ago. There has been no PR towards the GA scene.
The questions are very interesting and show they care for the small transient GA. They mainly ask for our needs (wifi vs briefing room, H24 access, …). The kind of questions I hoped to read someday in Europe, for the US guys, it’s just the normal FBO stuff.
They seem to understand the need of 24/7 ops, and have an idea of a fidelity program (not sure it would be useful but …).

The 50% discount is for FFA aircraft only, so French flying club aircraft. But landing fees are usually in the 8-16€ range so not very significant.

They ask your email at the end of the survey. I didn’t want to give mine so not sure ly answers were kept but I hope they read EuroGA :)

LFOU, France
2 Posts
Sign in to add your message