Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Coming to a cinema near you - Top Gun movie

Unfortunately the “big screen” is way too expensive for a family to go and see a movie these days…

Out of curiosity, how much is cinema ticket in Switzerland? In Croatia it’s €4-7, depending on day and time.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Top Gun is definitely a movie you want to see ona big screen. Luckily we have some of the best in the world here. Heck, if you can’t watch a movie in Hollywood, where can you?

Out of curiosity, how much is cinema ticket in Switzerland? In Croatia it’s €4-7, depending on day and time.

Between 20 and 30 euros.

Emir wrote:

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

I used to live near Albertville – so now and again we would go to Annecy (beyond spectacular location for a city) – I used to call Annecy ‘the city where the poor swiss lived’

I generally pay around €10,00 ( after senior discount) in The Netherlands but it can vary depending on the day and the film

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

CH can be crazy-expensive. I have a Kjus ski jacket, £700 in the UK, €350 mail order from Germany, CHF 1699 in Zermatt

However, the above prices are just a bit of avgas, and everybody tells us that quality time with your children is priceless and if you do lots of it, they will love you for ever, and visit you lots and lots in the dementia care home, which as we all know is absolutely true

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Mooney_Driver wrote:

way too expensive for a family to go and see a movie these days…. I certainly can’t afford it, not since many years.

Good thing you can still afford the airplane then

Top Gun #1
Good story, good music, Kelly
4.9/5 thru my beamer with the surround full blast, popcorn and a cool one

Top Gun #2
Bad story, average music, Kelly gone 😢
1/5

Last Edited by Dan at 13 Dec 15:46
Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Peter wrote:

CHF 1699 in Zermatt

Yet to meet anyone buying anything in Zermatt

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

eurogaguest1980 wrote:

Between 20 and 30 euros.

Yea, and add 20-30 Euros parking for the car. So for a 3 head family, a night in the cinema costs something like 100-130 Euros. Nope, sorry. The DVD’s usually are around 20 Euros or, if you wait a few years, you can pick them up for 2-3 Euros used.

Dan wrote:

Good thing you can still afford the airplane then

I can’t really. Not unless other people fly it.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Peter wrote:

CH can be crazy-expensive. I have a Kjus ski jacket, £700 in the UK, €350 mail order from Germany, CHF 1699 in Zermatt

Just on a whim I looked up the price of a lift ticket at Vail, Colorado for mid January – $248 for one DAY. Insane!!!

Same ticket for top Swiss resort, 4 Vallees – ie Verbier, $70.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message