Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Hangar place desperately needed in Belgium or border countries

I need help to find a hangar!

I am having more difficulty to find a hangar for my Stemme S10-VT than anticipated. 😞 Can you please help me finding one?

My priorities regarding airfield are:
• taxiway and runway wide enough for the Stemme
• with paved and grass runway
• Close to France, Germany or in Ardennes to have more height freedom in the airspace
• Close to Brussels
• Able to use all year (EBSH, for instance, have high chances of being closed in December and January)

Of course this are the ideal conditions, but I am prepared to sacrifice one or more of these criteria.

My priorities are EBNM, EBSH and LFQJ. I am trying to contact them by e-mail without success. If you know of a hangar matching these characteristics, or any hangar in Belgium, please let me know.

Stemme dimensions:
Lenght 8,5m
Wingspan 23m (or 11m with wings folded)

Last Edited by JFonseca at 13 Feb 21:58
Switzerland

From what I’ve heard, EBNM is completely full. There will be some room in Grimbergen (EBGB) after the hangar renovations are completed, however I believe they already have a waiting list for those spots, could be worth a shot anyways. Good Luck!!!

Belgium

Grimbergen would be nice! :) I am a member of Sabena and would use the same airfield for planes and glider. I have tried to contact them through e-mail but never received a reply. By any chance do you have an email or phone number that I can use?

Switzerland

Yeah sure, Try René Van Campenhout, He is Chairman of the NFPO that runs the airfield.
email: [email protected]

He’s a really good man, and a very experienced pilot.
Let me know if you’re unable to contact him. I do have his phone number but I don’t really want to violate his privacy.

Belgium

I’ve sent you a dm

EBZW, Belgium

You can try this, at Kortrijk: https://hangars.rent/en/

EHLE LIMB, Netherlands

Eagle20 wrote:

Yeah sure, Try René Van Campenhout, He is Chairman of the NFPO that runs the airfield.

Thanks! I will give it a try! :)

NicoKM wrote:

You can try this, at Kortrijk: https://hangars.rent/en/

Thanks. In fact this was the first one with free space that replied to my e-mail. I really like the airport for GA, and for now it’s the only one that I have. The only 2 issues is that’s very expensive, and it doesn’t have a glider club. I am already a member of CAPVV, based in EBNM, but if I find a hangar with a gliding club, that will be my preference.

Switzerland
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message