Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Photos of your planes

Not the best picture but one of the few airborne shots I have!

I think we should have a competition on who has the most antennae (aerials) sticking out

I think my TB20 and Aart’s DA42 would be close

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yes, one day I will have to learn what they are all for

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

These are the ones I fly in and have a share in.

EHLE (Lelystad - NL), Netherlands

All I have to do is fly around and pictures of my aircraft appear on the internet. Someone near EGNS took this one day:

Here’s the plane I used to own in Houston, my syndicate partner strapped an SLR to the strut and used a RC transmitter to press the button :-) She’s a 1946 Cessna 140 (who we named Lusty Betty)

Taken near the Bolivar Peninsula, near Galveston TX (bright and early one morning, I think we got up at 5am to do this)

Unfortunately I don’t have photos online of the club Bonanza I used to fly a lot in Houston actually in flight (I know I have some but they are all colour prints). That was what I flew for going places. Although it wasn’t mine I was the club member who flew it by far the most!

And here’s my helicopter:

Agusta 109A. OK, OK, so it’s actually a model :-) T-Rex 600ESP mechanics, 4 blade rotor head (mechanics converted to turn anticlockwise like the full scale A109, and the tail rotor switched sides with a home-modified bellcrank to put that on the correct side (finding ready made RC heli bits for anticlockwise rotor systems is more or less impossible)

Last Edited by alioth at 12 Jan 15:06
Andreas IOM

A picture of my Falco taken by me!

Forever learning
EGTB

Falcos are kool

I think Stickandrudderman wins this thread :-)

Andreas IOM

Most people take pictures of warbirds, that’s a somewhat unique shot of a warboard formating (?) on a classic aircraft, great picture!

CKN
EGLM (White Waltham)

I have to admit that I didn’t know which to be more excited about, flying the Spitfire or formating on my own aeroplane!
Here’s a photo of me taking the photo

Forever learning
EGTB
Sign in to add your message