Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

ForeFlight (merged thread)

Nick send an email to [email protected] and make your request for the feature.

KUZA, United States

Nick send an email to [email protected] and make your request for the feature.

Done. I’ve also made a feature request to be able to access VAC charts directly from the airport pop-up and a way to close the charts easily, including mock-ups to illustrate the idea. Hope it helps.

Hi,
To those who use Foreflight in Europe, has the limitation to make amendements to an fpl 30’ before eobt been removed? Thanks

EGTF, LFTF

denopa wrote:

To those who use Foreflight in Europe, has the limitation to make amendements to an fpl 30’ before eobt been removed? Thanks

It has. I just test filed with less than 30 minutes before EOBT. Amended the flightplan, then cancelled. Make sure you are using the latest version of the App, I was using version 9.5.3.

KUZA, United States

Thanks

EGTF, LFTF

Yes working well in Europe now. Only major limitation is Z and Y flight plans still not really supported.

EGTK Oxford

Can anyone post some Foreflight VFR chart screenshots of the area around ESME and LGTS?

ESME, ESMS

I have just bought a Foreflight Pro Plus subscription in the hope I would get an effective Eurocontrol routing, filing, great UI application with Jepp integration for IFR. But I can’t seem to get Route Advisor to provide anything at all for anything other than very very simple routes.

For example, Lydd to Annecy at any level between FL70 and FL250, no routes found which is nonsense. Same fail for other random destinations in Europe as well. Is this the experience of others and in practice their routing engine is so US centric that it just is not sophisticated enough to do as good a job as Rocketroute or Auotorouter in our complex airspace?

Lydd

See the backup for Autorouter thread. IIRC, the Eurocontrol routing add-on for FF is something like $300.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thank you Peter, yes it appears according to the other thread that the Eurocontrol routing is only available in the Performance Pro option. I have just upgradee and it was an additional $100.

Lydd
Sign in to add your message