Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Trouble ahead for N-reg's on a Trust??!

We had syndicate running aircraft as asset in LTD company (one pilot was an accountant), the trust still required all pilots details, if you want to get “some discretion”, 0.5$ to 1k$/year is probably not enough? for sure, you can buy any SEP N-reg Pilot & Owners details for “10k$ service”

Once you hit 100$/year in lawyers & trusts fee things may becomes “more private”

Last Edited by Ibra at 05 Mar 14:35
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

but this is how much of the “seriously rich” business is done.

You mean the “seriously criminal” ;-)

Germany

Very likely in the case of “ex communist bloc” money, yes, but not so in general, because most smart seriously rich people go to considerable lengths to conceal what they own, as a matter of good practice. Anybody with big money (and their family) is an automatic kidnap target, for example, so they don’t want to be easily followed around (FR24 etc). Most people with money didn’t make it by being nice, too… but even if they are nice, the kidnap issue, robbery, etc, are still ever-present. Same for big companies owning jets; the green lobby is best kept in the dark about who really owns which bizjet. Same if some company is shafting its suppliers for lower prices

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

So, basically, nothing of consequence happening for N-regs. No “trouble ahead”.

Today I was asked by the trustee (SAC) whether any Russians are involved with the plane. They also want some proof I bought the plane, so I will send them the original invoice from Air Touring. Another reason to keep documents for ever.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The scope is rather very wide “ aircraft which are owned, certified, operated, chartered, leased or controlled by – or for the benefit of – any person who is a citizen of Russia.”

I don’t know what “certified” means? Yak52

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
15 Posts
Sign in to add your message