Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Hello from Italy!

Many thanks to @Freddie & @boscomantico for the confirmation. That opens up a number of options beyond the “normal” Croatia route that is more often reported. It adds some variety and the possibility of a circle route rather than retracing steps. Places like Terni, Ozzano, and Fano are all good fuel options with minimal fees.

LSZK, Switzerland

This is interesting to me too, since early Sept I will be doing LDLO (assuming anyone is still going to the Italian fly-in and doing the proposed stop there – Brits will probably be excluded due to the Italian ban), then LDDU, then LGKC (Kithira) and then back to the UK about a week later, and it would be nice to go back a different route and see some other places.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

If you need to contact Ioannina this is the. Email [email protected]
And this INE is Kerkyra
[email protected]

Ozzano is a good spot to land but also Fano and some strip as Corte in the south of Italy. Also near Lecce there is another strip called Fondone LINK that is 1000 meters. And with fuel.
Lecce is very nice to be visited for one night.

LILB, Italy

When I was last in Corte LINB in 2016 I was able to organize the Avgas through an aircraft owner who was kind enough to make his private supply available to visitors. The fuel needed to be transported to the planes in canisters. Has the situation changed since then or is the procedure the same?

LSZK, Switzerland
24 Posts
Sign in to add your message