ESMK, Sweden

ESMK, Sweden

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

EKRK, Denmark

Michael_J, a good allusion to this!

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

Gone for a PEE

United Kingdom

Bagley cartoon from Salt Lake City Chronicle.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

A truly good thing about growing older is that you can re-read books without remembering a word of them. So I (literally) dusted off my collection of Richard Bach books and enjoyed them once more.

The following is from ‘A Gift of Wings’, now exactly 50 years old.

Richard gets a little digital here because there are plenty of airline pilots that are both disciplined bus drivers enjoying pay and perks and passionate aviators in their free time. Many forumites here probably know more than a few.

And of course we have some examples right here!

Dan, other than treating us on your breathtaking scenery photography, may I ask for a nice shot of you as a regulation-abiding, uniform-wearing, company haircut-showing captain? From top to toe please, we want to see you wearing shiny shoes for once.

aart wrote:

may I ask for a nice shot of you as a regulation-abiding, uniform-wearing, company haircut-showing captain? From top to toe please, we want to see you wearing shiny shoes for once.

Pleased to please Aart
This picture was taken OMG >10 years ago in MAD whilst the now retired, then shiny-shoes damn-tie-strangled uniform-wearing pilot was killing time repeating his OEI briefing and procedures, courtesy of a 3 hour slot given by ATC.
Yep, that was life in Valhalla.

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message