Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Hotel Hertelendy Weekend Meetup late June 2017?

Its a very nice place would recommend it to others but be aware that for my C210 with hot and humid midday and a very slight crosswind T.O. it was very tight. I had minimum fuel and very light weight.

KHTO, LHTL

Thanks, I’m waiting for completion date estimates for work being done on the plane & will PM you with more information when I have it. How much in advance do they need to know?

I now see they are planning to be open much of July and August. Might be asier to arrange then.

Last Edited by WhiskeyPapa at 20 May 11:43
Tököl LHTL

@WiskeyPapa As you know from last year, they do only open if there is a minimum of people coming. No shows are therefore not very welcome, as we have seen last year on our meet-up. If they open for a group and they still have rooms availiable, they will send out a newsletter to former customers. If you give your dates of your flight here, I will inform you if I will recieve an opening-newsletter from them and then you may contact them or not.

EDDS , Germany

I’ll be picking up the plane after some avionics work at Tokol LHTL late June. Thinking of popping over to Hertelendy for 1-2 nights to check it out. Maybe do a fly in for pilots based in the former Austrian-Hungarian empire?

Is the hotel open? Functioning? I only see 2016 rates on their site.

http://www.hotel-hertelendy.com/?q=en

Last Edited by WhiskeyPapa at 20 May 10:13
Tököl LHTL
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message