Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Morane Saulnier MS.894A Manual

I’ve recently purchased a Morane Saulnier MS894A. The aircraft has been standing for 12+ years and I fancied a challenge 😏
I’m having difficulty locating the manual for this aircraft. When I looked at the technical data sheet it states I need the following:
SOCATA Rallye Repair Manual at revision 10 or later revision
Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction to download/purchase one? I have to remove the wings to transport it.
Many thanks Rich

United Kingdom

@mh has it.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Yes, if you don’t mind it being in German.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

The one in Sturgate….

Pm me if you want the manuals in English. There are a few good parts sources for the 220 Minerva in UK. Taking the wings off a Rallye you will invent new curse words. Every single bolt and washer, number it, photograph it. Putting the rods back in and getting the slats set up is a fair undertaking.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

I recommend you to register yourself at MyTBM.aero which is the TC Holder site. I did it recently for a Rallye that we operate. It seems to be free and there you will find all manuals and service bulletins which I think is great to offer like that. Not many manufacturers do. I also tried to email them about a spare part and the reply came back same day which was almost unexpected. :)

Good luck with your project!

ESSZ, Sweden

Sent you a PM!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Two identical threads (posts duplicated) merged

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message