Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spa Airport closed in guerilla like strike (EBSP)

Spa Airport, a popular and convenient airport in Belgium (EBSP) has been closed with as few as one week announcement by local politicians. It will be, if they get their way, redevelopped as a housing and industrial estate.

Please sign the petition against this act in Belgium. As we can see, this happens over and over again.

Please note you will have to confirm your signature via a link which will be sent to you by e-mail.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

For non-French speakers, what should one do?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Concurring with Peter.

It might be 'The British Disease' (a general statement - don't shout at me) that we tend not to speak other languages, but it would be handy if a petition concerning aviation was in English along with the appropriate native language.

I'll sign, if I can interpret it, as we don't want that to close anymore than we want your famous Spa-Francorchamps Motor Racing circuit to close. I'm sure there are no moves on that front - just a quip!!! It's a shame that you seem to be suffering from this 'development syndrome' along with us here in the UK.

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

Click on "Je signe cette petition" on the next page, fill in your data. Send it.

A mail will be sent with a link: Click on the longer one.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I did it a while ago, seems easy enough even with my schoolby French

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

A petition (or any other text) in any language other then French would not even be looked at. Totally useless.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

A petition (or any other text) in any language other then French would not even be looked at. Totally useless.

I really meant the 'on-screen' bit for signing would be nice (due an aviation topic) in English as well. Agree the petition that's handed in should be in the appropriate native language.

Click on "Je signe cette petition" on the next page, fill in your data. Send it.

"on the next page" ?

Guess that means in the link itself as posted at at #01

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

Done.

Moi Aussi!

YPJT, United Arab Emirates

Good news!

The aerodrome of Spa reopened last Saturday at 09:00, after a decision of the court of Namur which decided that the decree of minister Henry to close the airport was illegal.

23 Posts
Sign in to add your message