Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Looking for some PA28 training

I‘ll pick up on it in the K35 thread…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Hi Lucas, I’m a FI in Valbrembo (LILV) and Lugano (LSZA) and in both places we have PA28-180. Let me know if this could help you.

Antonio
LSZA - LILV, Italy

Hello I flew a PA28 Warrior, very easy to fly aircraft (a little bit low powered considering his dimension) but very very stable in crosswind situation. Very important to say that it was conventional Tail configuration.
I flew after long time no flying PA28 a PA28 180HP T-Tail version. Very different behaviour in landing (for my little experience) and actually in force in Catania (Siciliy) on the local Aeroclub.
If you want to plan a holiday trip and some flights on a PA28 contact me and we can arrange (just for fun!)

Italy

Hi fellow flyers,

I wanted to post an update on my first plane – or shall I say, plan to buy one?
The original plans and agreement with the seller called for an april (2022) delivery. Now, for various reasons, that was impossible to hold onto, as the avionics componenets were partly not available, and partly the technician installing ‘em had no time for it. Would it have been a normal transaction of everyday business, I would already have gone for another option, but obviously in today’s aircraft market it’s not that easy.

So long story short, I put a deadline to the seller’s shop until end of this month, otherwise I will just step back and continue looking. It might be that I am looking at the market with a pink goggle, but it seems that more and more aircraft are put up on sale in the last weeks. Maybe the bubble is slowly deflating? I don’t know.

So well, yeah, looking out again for some interesting aircraft :)

LOWI,LIPB, Italy
24 Posts
Sign in to add your message