Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Free PPL(A) question bank for all users

Good morning users of EuroGa!

We are a group of 3 young instructors who have created a study platform (question bank) for students willing to obtain their Private Pilot license. The platform was launched last year and the objective is to help students with their exams and with the money obtained, reinvest back in our training as pilots.

We are just starting with very little resources and we would like to see and check what things can be done in order to improve the website. For this reason, we will like students/instructors to test out the platform and in exchange of feedback, we will give away free access to whoever might need it/find it useful.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

WHAT TYPE OF FEEDBACK DO YOU WANT?

You can send us feedback either here https://www.privatepilotexams.com/contact or to “[email protected]”. We are looking for the following:

- Content:
- Level of explanations:
- Overall software functions:
- Software functions you would include/add:
- Interface:
- Design:
- Technical issues:
- Other comments that you think will help us do better:

COMMON QUESTIONS

Is the website valid for all EASA countries?
The answer is yes! All EASA countries have a common question bank database. Every year questions are updated, renewed, added or deleted. In some countries the exam can take place in a different language (German, French, Spanish, etc…) but the question is the same one. There might be slight changes due to local legislation in the subject of Air Law.

Is the website valid for the UK CAA?
There is a 95% similarity with the UK CAA, as the legislation has been the same during all this years and will be similar despite Brexit. Again, the differences will relate to the Air Law subject only.

Is the website valid for the FAA/ICAO?
As stated above, the answer is yes, except the subjects of Air Law and Operational Procedures which might differ. For the rest of the subjects the question bank is valid and in fact we got some good feedback from users in the US (without even asking for it!)

How many questions do you have?
At the moment, we are the biggest PPL(A) database on the internet, more than +1500 questions and still growing every day.

Do you have explanations?
Yes, there is an explanation for every question (except obvious ones). This is the main difference when compared with other platforms.

[ post approved by admin ]

Last Edited by PrivatePilotExams at 18 Jun 00:25

Good luck with this.

I struggled with my PPL theory exams until I found a QB with explanations, when almost all ATPL QB’s had comments and explanations.

It always really felt like knowing the question’s answer is only part of what you need to comfortably take EASA PPL exams and once I found another QB with explanation it made the difference for me, so that’s a very important feature to have that shouldn’t be overlooked.

Do you plan on adding the ECQB Austro Control questions? After looking in the demo, those question appear from a different QB, and those are pretty popular in EASA PPL Exams.

Last Edited by The99percenter at 18 Jun 14:55
Switzerland

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, having explanations and providing an added value to the student is exactly what we are looking for.

Regarding the Austro Control ECQB, we have the questions already included in, they “stem from” the same common EASA ECQB. The only difference is that Austro Control is the first authority always to implement and apply the new changes to their official exams, so we try as best as we can to stay no more than one step behind of them thanks to reports from ours users.

3 Posts
Sign in to add your message