Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Inviting an aviation Youtuber (Flightchops) to Europe and the Venice fly-in

Beautiful Klemm, I don’t remember seeing on board video from the type before.

First vlog about the Sweden trip just issued :
https://youtu.be/HO08maN31c4

Others to follow.

Last Edited by Jujupilote at 09 Aug 15:18
LFOU, France

Jonas wrote:

Not sure but I think

Thanks!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Hi Jonas,
Thanks for the update.
He posted on Patreon last week he was in Sweden. I never had any news after the long list of amazing stuff I sent him.

LFOU, France

Not sure but I think he payed the trip himself and the club arranged for accommodation. If you want details pm me and I will send the guys email who arranged everything.

ESOW Västerås, Sweden

Very cool!
Can you share intricacies? Is everything paid for or does he chip in?

always learning
LO__, Austria

Met Steve ”FlightChops” today at our club (http://hasslo.org/) at ESOW.

He has been in Sweden for a week with his family hanging around Stockholm/Västerås area. He is going home on Wednesday. He was invited by our club which have arranged different flight related activities. I think he will post a new episode about the trip in January on YouTube (I might have been caught in his video ;) )

Anyway, I hope others will invite him!

Last Edited by Jonas at 29 Sep 15:11
ESOW Västerås, Sweden

As you will see in the video, he will have the RV be made for him rather than build it himself. He has a team a friends and experts on it and the build place is 3 hours for his home. And he is sponsored by Vans and plenty of other. I think their plan is to paint it yellow as the T6 he flies on.

Last Edited by Jujupilote at 07 Jun 09:12
LFOU, France

If he is building a kit, we might see him again around, ahem, 2030?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Flighchops is very busy at the moment and his plans to travel the world seem to be postponed.
He passed his instrument written test a few month ago and started working on the instrument flight test. He also bought an RV-14 kit and the kit parts start to come so he has launched the build, I guess sooner than planned. He is also more and more invited to record events/projects/characters all over Canada and US.

I will send him a PM and will keep you posted.

LFOU, France
48 Posts
Sign in to add your message