Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly in to Spain - La Cerdanya LECD 29 Sep 2023

See post 41

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Dank je well, booked the King’s suite in the Roca… phoned, and then told to book thru their website… done

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Happy to say I’m coming as well! I will be arriving on Friday Morning and departing on Saturday afternoon. I booked a room at Hotel Roca.

I’ve been there once and it was actually a first flight I did after getting my PPL last November. I went from Sabadell (LELL) to La Cerdanya (LECD).
It’s also only video I have on my YouTube channel

See you there!

LELL, Spain

Look forward meeting you! Bring one of your sims, so we have something to do there

We can definitely do this! I could bring our G1000 Desktop Trainer set with me so anyone can play with it. The question is where we would set it up?

LELL, Spain

It was a bit tongue-in-cheek Besides, there are plenty of folks here that hate the non-modularity of integrated avionics suites

Gotcha. To be honest I don’t want to make it about work. I’m flying there privately to enjoy the privilages of my PPL. If anyone thinks that it could be useful to set it up for the members to use during the weekend, we can make it happen. Just let me know.

LELL, Spain

Although I keep an eye out for Euroga Fly-ins, I unfortunately haven’t been able to join one. Until now!
Hoping to join you at LECD on 29th September. Weather permitting, am planning to fly in from LFBA, my home airfield since retiring to rural France.

Steve
LFBA, France

Good Steve, you’re on the list.

Whilst I can get by in French on the RT, I’m afraid that Spanish eludes me, so I’m planning on making my radio calls in English. There seem to be conflicting views on whether this works at a Spanish A/A airfield, but I’m working on the assumption that Spanish pilots will easily recognise that “VRP”, “Runway”, “Downwind” and “Final” in English. Should be fun!

Steve
LFBA, France
Sign in to add your message