Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen EDNY April 17-20 2024

Hi All. Not been very active recently – planning to visit Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th.
Regret can’t make Friday restaurant meet-up.
Traveling with a family member overground on Tuesday 16th.
Eurostar London – DB ICE Brussels – Frankfurt – Ulm – Ravensburg for two nights.
Train Ravensburg to Airport (Show Ground / Messe) about 15-20min.
Ravensburg seems unaffected by heavy booking or inflated prices due the Expo. and is a nice place, restaurants / bars etc..
Famous for worlds largest jigsaw puzzles !!!!
Used on two previous visits.
Think rail line from previously mentioned EDMB Biberach (possible low hassle landing) runs through Ravensburg to Airport Station.

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

I’m keen on this, will try to fit it into a broader Germany/Poland trip I am planning Wednesday-Sunday of that week.

EGTF, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Will EDMB have customs and immigration?

I wanted to ask the airfield admins about this, but they have already provided the answer on the Aero website: Aero Arriving by Own Plane

Unfortunately, EDMB won’t have customs and immigration. I noticed that they don’t mention anything about night VFR operations. I know that it is permitted and the club members do it sometimes but not sure if it is PPR only.

EDMB, Germany

I have emailed the Felders restaurant, as usual.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Let’s hope slot system won’t sc..w us again

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Peter wrote:

I have emailed the Felders restaurant, as usual.

Count me in for dinner on the 19th

Derek
Stapleford (EGSG), Denham (EGLD)

Peter,

Please count me in plus 2.

Rochester/Biggin Hill, United Kingdom

Telegram group joining link https://t.me/+ZlEUGBZgfhg3MzZk

Please join if you plan to attend the group dinner on the Friday, so we can get an idea of how many. It will be the Felders restaurant as usual.

Administrator

Has anyone received the slot purchase email?

It’s been reported in Germany that these emails are being sent out in batches and many slots are already gone. Apparently it’s the same link www.aero-slot.de but only with activated login credentials which are being activated in batches.

Administrator

Some people have got it, others have not. It’s the usual FUBAR…

Germany
Sign in to add your message