Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen EDNY April 17-20 2024

Register only, no Login etc. Also Register button is dead. Also they have “EN” twice 😃😂

The “I am already a customer” is not clickable. They appear to use “Register” for “Login”.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I can only reach registration page. I pre-registered more than month ago but I didn’t get any email regarding slot booking.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Now I have this:

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I got email with link to booking site. It looks functional except if you choose English you can’t choose the date. German version seems to work correctly. Booking fee is €40 and according to email it’s non-refundable. However, email says that cancellation is possible up to 3 hours before arrival. Why would someone cancel when fee is non-refundable?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Finally did it… A totally screwed up website. What they call “email address” is actually a username, I think.

I plan to fly from EDNY to LDLO on 21st. Then a few days in LDLO. It is actually reverse of what I planned which was Croatia and then Germany but it is probably better.

There were quite a few slots and I got these

Remember that on past record they will cancel your flight plan if the filed ETA lies outside the slot you bought! And they cancel it just before EOBT i.e. as you are walking to the plane.

This is generally not possible to achieve with the Autorouter which calculates the EET, so I have used the AR to do the route and then I file with EuroFPL with a hacked EET. Eurocontrol has a margin of about 1.5x on this.

Your actual arrival time is apparently not enforced, and obviously could not be, with GA.

Total cost €199 which I believe covers landing, parking, and show admittance for 1 person.

Administrator

Any clue if you can change your times? There is an option to cancel, but not clear if you get the €40 back.

ji
EBGB EBAW, Belgium

I recall you can email or phone them.

A large % of people do not turn up, plus they keep spare slots anyway (the slots they sell are a tiny % of the runway capacity, which is another thing that makes this charade so silly).

AFAIK you don’t get money back, so nobody will cancel if not coming.

Unbelievable cockups here… some people got their invitation email only yesterday, after most of the slots have gone. Are they selling 100k slots??

Administrator

btw – I haven‘t got any reply after registration yet. Maybe I did sth wrong with my e-Mail but wondering if others haven‘t got no reply from EDNY, too?

TB20 Airman
Borkenberge EDLB, Germany

See if you can login into the slot website. If not then maybe the original login has been lost.

Administrator

That’s what I have received – maybe it is helpful to anybody wondering what’s going on there….

Dear all.

Thank you for your E-Mail.

The AERO-2023-Slot-office is currently not staffed on a daily basis.
Your messages will be read and proceeded anyway.

Refund of cancelled bookings is in progress. If you have questions regarding your refund, please contact [email protected]

This account will be used to get in touch, when something goes wrong while using the online-tool for booking.

For all inquieries, feedback, etc. please contact [email protected]
Your request will be forwarded to the relevant persons.

Opening hours for air traffic and additional information for EDNY/FDH:
https://www.bodensee-airport.eu/business-aviation/aviation/betriebszeiten/
https://www.bodensee-airport.eu/en/business-aviation/aviation/hours-of-operation/

Your AERO 2023 Slot Office

TB20 Airman
Borkenberge EDLB, Germany
Sign in to add your message