Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen EDNY April 17-20 2024

The outfit which designed the current system is reportedly here.

Looking at their website, it is obviously a typical outfit (I would not call it a “business”) which exist in their thousands, all offering stuff like SEO (which in most cases means taking a fixed amount from your bank account each month for doing what we call here sweet FA, and which barely does anything because the way google works has changed totally since say 10 years ago, and has the wonderful advantage of being almost totally unverifiable) and setting up online shops like “Magento, Shopware, WooCommerce or Shopify”… < sarcasm ON > WOW these are so difficult to set up that you need a real server side programming expert, as amply demonstrated on the EDNY project

Their website was also designed by a 10 year old.

The data leak is back but in a different form. It requires you to enter the wrong password and then you get transferred to another part of the site which reveals the data. I have not tried it.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

What is the email address or phone number for requesting or changing a slot?

It may be necessary to fly say a day earlier, due to wx.

Administrator

Astonishingly, no response!

I have emailed

to ask the question.

Administrator

I’m looking to go the 19th but unfortunately too late for a slot.
Feel free to get in touch if anyone is planning to let go of their slot on that day

Belgium

The slot office is totally unresponsive.

The way to find slots is to repeatedly log in and try to buy one.

Whether buying one cancels one you already have, I don’t know, but very likely it does, and since there is no way to know the wx on the day, there is no point in buying a slot if you already have one.

However, AIUI, they don’t do a refund if somebody cancels (which, if true, would be the most brainless policy imaginable) so there is no incentive for anyone to cancel.

Administrator

Last year slot cancellation included refund.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Almost as usual, the weather looks very poor towards the middle and end of next week in Germany. Max 9 (!) degrees and more or less continuous light rain. By contrast, this weekend is sunshine and 24 degrees.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Yes; almost nobody will come except by car if the forecast pans out.

OTOH not any challenging flying wx, with tops not specially high – maybe 5000ft.

Administrator

Almost as usual, the weather looks very poor towards the middle and end of next week in Germany

There goes the German rhyming farmer saying April, April, der macht was er will!, or liberally April’s got a mind of its own 😉

PS
Our homebuilders association EAS will display an interesting project on the shared (OUV) booth…
I won’t be attending, but hopefully you guys will make it and enjoy the show.

Last Edited by Dan at 13 Apr 10:34
Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

If anyone needs wheels I’m flying commercial into Zurich arriving Thursday morning and departing Zurich late Saturday. Only me in the car so lots of space. Let me know if anyone needs some ground transport.

Lee on Solent, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message