Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

LFPT Pontoise

Often, the problem is the taxi to the train station. As at most of the Paris area airports, it can be difficult to motivate a taxi driver to come. It’s France…
If you want to play it safe, go to St. Cyr (LFPZ) instead. If need be, you walk to the train station in 20 minutes. Chances are you will wait at least as long for any taxi to at the airport at Pontoise.

Parking spaces for visiting aircraft are very few in Pontoise. Generally, and that is true for all Paris area airports, they are not geared towards visiting aircraft.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Many thanks EuroGa never fails!

I’m keen to try LFPT as an alternative to to Toussous or Beauvais.

I’m guessing Uber works?

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

I never called a taxi myself from LFPT of course :) but they usually call taxis from nearby villages, not from the main Paris taxi services.
Never tried Uber.
Better ask a taxi before you refuel and taxi again to the apron (about 150m away).
The apron has about 5 spots. I never saw it full.

Last Edited by Jujupilote at 03 Oct 18:02
LFOU, France

Uber works, and so does +33130304545. I usually call as soon as I shut down, and by the time I’ve done all the tidying up and post flight checks, they’re here. With the taxis, if you’re parked on Echo near the tower, tell them to pick you up “au vieux restaurant” (at the old restaurant).

Last Edited by denopa at 03 Oct 18:05
EGTF, LFTF

Thanks so much guys.

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

I will be at the airport tomorrow at least all the morning. PM me if you need a ride to a train station or a coffee.
Took Uber a few times it’s work great. Some time they are quite far so reserve it as soon as you landed or finish refueling.

Have a nice flight

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB
26 Posts
Sign in to add your message