Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Norway

A little teaser on our still ongoing trip up North. Hopefully we can make a proper report.

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Enjoy the vacation ! You seem to have a great time. Kiel’s Uboat is on my travel list too.

Please tell me how you handle the pilot mode, the dad mode and the vacation mode so well ?

LFOU, France

Hmm, saw this one parked at ENVA this weekend. I’m not sure what it is, Pioneer with wing tip tanks?

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Heavier bird: a beautiful SF260

Last Edited by Antonio at 03 Aug 08:45
Antonio
LESB, Spain

LeSving wrote:

Pioneer with wing tip tanks

Remember racing that SF at Ancona-Senigallia, not too long ago ( ), in the Falco… the end results make for some interesting perusing…

No wonder it was slow with all that gear on the panel

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Wow! Two minutes delta! So Ruiter only came in second…what happened? How could heavy metal beat light wood?

Antonio
LESB, Spain

That SF260 in Norway was Stormo 70-47 in service. I’ve flown 70-45 on the other side of the world. Once both shared the same ramp at Latina Link

Last Edited by Silvaire at 03 Aug 14:34

How could heavy metal beat light wood?

@Antonio, you’re supposed to start writing that trip report, and enjoy your vacation, iso lurking on EuroGA
Ok, to answer your question, those 100HP more power do make a difference after all. The whole of 20Kmh on the race speed

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

Come on, looks identical

I only looked at it from 10-15 m away. I thought perhaps it could be a Falco, but wing tip tanks?

Anyway. Looks nice

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

come on @LeSving, stop trying to pull our leg… lest @Peter will pull our ears for the slight thread drift

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message