Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Toulouse–Blagnac LFBO and Toulouse-Lasbordes LFCL

AviaPartner can help with that (ATC will suggest to talk to handlers if one care to ask)
AIP/VAC don’t have C+I direct contacts

Last Edited by Ibra at 21 Feb 22:31
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Ibra wrote:

Who calls customs? ATC?

Tower, ground, handler… depends.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I can remember few examples EKRK, EKVD, EDAY.

Who calls customs? ATC?

In few big French airports, that wait could be very long

Last Edited by Ibra at 21 Feb 22:11

Ibra wrote:

So you land and wait inside your aircraft in Pkg Golf?

That’s how it works on some airports – I can remember few examples EKRK, EKVD, EDAY.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I emailed the airport (CEP@) and they confirmed to me, I just arrive and customs will be there as per the AIP.

It is good to know that it is an H24 C+I airport without handling the “international VFR” arrival

Just a note, if you file Zulu you don’t need the COHOR slot, if ATC are not busy you will get “quietly” offered an India departure…for Yankee, I have not tried

Last Edited by Ibra at 21 Feb 19:58

Peter wrote:

Can anyone see a problem there?

I’ve had a chat with various people across Europe, they don’t agree with the way the EU want the British to be treated. Anyway by the time we’ve all moaned anyway, ETIAS should be in and the need for a stamp gone?

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

I emailed the airport (CEP@) and they confirmed to me, I just arrive and customs will be there as per the AIP.

If I want to go IFR, the major sticking point is that whilst TLS is not a SLOT controlled airport, it’s a data controlled slot airport (whatever rubbish that is). It is very interesting that Airlines can contact [email protected] whereas if you are GA/Business Aviation you have to get someone else to do it for you.

I suspect that this is down to the fact that most people don’t know how the SCR system works, and like the Spanish (They prefer you to have a GA handler do it for you as they can charge you for it. The workaround is provide billing details for the slot admin charge via the GI – which the Spanish (Ibiza) slot controlled accepted).

I’ll call them, because then this is another gem for 50-60EUR that’s doable in a light GA.

Ibra wrote:

How do you contact customs? there are no contact details

No need for PN for C+I as it’s H24 and there are no contact details to email PN even if you really wanted to (in other places you PN by email and walk away if no one around in next 5min, in Toulouse you are likely to have a bug in the matrix)

EGSG, United Kingdom

This shouldn’t be a problem?

How do you contact customs? there are no contact details

No need for PN for C+I as it’s H24 and there are no contact details to email PN even if you really wanted to (in other places you PN by email and walk away if no one around in next 5min, in Toulouse you are likely to have a bug in the matrix)

Last Edited by Ibra at 21 Feb 18:53

shall wait for

Can anyone see a problem there?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

boscomantico wrote:

Why do you always choose complicated airline airports for your flights? There are a lot of nice IFR airports one size smaller, which do serve interesting places to visit.

There’s the fun in this. I also believe everything should be accessible to everyone, except for the reasons why LHR/LCY is banned to puddle jumpers. Pricing people away because they don’t want to deal with you and then the whole attitude of just “forget about it” – you aren’t welcome is not my favourite.

boscomantico wrote:

and two because of immigration formalities.

So according to TLS AIP;

23.2 CUSTOMS AND POLICE
- Departures : crews and passengers shall wait for Border Police control in the boarding room of Blagnac 1 business airport terminal.
- Arrivals : crews and passengers shall wait for Border Police control onboard the aircraft.

This shouldn’t be a problem?

EGSG, United Kingdom
32 Posts
Sign in to add your message