Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

6-9 May 2016 EuroGA fly-in to Carcassonne LFMK

We are arrived this evening. Wx is perfect. The grass parking is prepared, but be cautious with holes and stones on some areas.

Berlin, Germany

Can anyone who

• is not in the Telegram group, and
  • has not PMd Nestor, and
  • would like to be at the Saturday night dinner

please PM Nestor with the numbers.

@highflyer – did you see any sign of the aeroclub people, or anyone else who is around who might be able to help push planes on/off the grass? Also did you get fuel?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Current total:

Administrator

@Peter:we were at the airport today again to fix our aircraft on the ground due to strong winds. Pilots from the aeroclub were very helpful in this matter. We do not know, if the helpful people will be there tomorrow. We did refuel at Perpignan because we do not have a BP-card. But we recommend to avoid LFMP. If you tell us your estimated time of arrival, we will be there to help you pushing your plane.

Berlin, Germany

My ETA is 1130 UTC. Many thanks

Administrator

I plan to arrive around the same time as Peter.

LFPT, LFPN

Emir wrote:

Ricky Martin concert

I stand corrected it’s Enrique Iglesias.

So my ETA is 1030 UCT and I hope for tarmac parking – it will be hard to push 1700 kg from grass to taxiway. I’m planning to depart on Sunday around noon.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

We will be arriving at about 13:00 UTC on the 6th Give or take 30 mins.

Regarding the fueling it would be best to put the plane on the grass with the least weight possible. That means fueling up some time before departure. Hopefully enough people have left to keep the heavier plane on the tarmac. Can anyone help out with their BP Card?

KHTO, LHTL

I have a ANY card.

You know why one should never fuel before departure… You are totally at the mercy of a disorganised airport then.

Administrator

We plan to arrive around 13:45z on Friday 6th and plan to leave Sunday at 12:00z

Sign in to add your message