Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

Is there any interest in a meet-up somewhere in “central” Europe in August?
Last year we did Dresden which had a good turnout. Prague is always popular too.

Prague sounds good. Maybe the 18./19. or 25./26. of August?

EDDS , Germany

In August I will be doing Losinj and Prague, two separate trips, so this is good

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I will be in Straubing for a prop exchange August 1,2. If anyone is around

Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

I vote for Brno – (well because I live here might be a reason) -

I had to cancel Brno last month due to weather and went to Elba instead so Brno is ok for me on August 25/26. However, I can join anywhere else if it’s scenic city like our usual destinations.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

darn – forgot that the wife has booked a holiday in portugal over those 2 weekends – sigh it could be worse – for those of you planning to arrive from Schengen I might be able to arrange parking on the grass in front of herbst aero – let me know

I will be at LFKF between 26 and 31/7, if anybody else is in southern Corsica.

ESMK, Sweden

I am planing Bergerac (LFBE) Aug 4th/5th and Nevers (LFQG) Aug 24/27 if someone is around

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Nevers looks interesting but I can’t do that date.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Less flexible on dates for it (invited to a wedding around the place on Saturday) but it seems one of the places where I can sell the GA myth to friends and family: I can’t beat it with public transports or CAT from London (the backup plan is driving by car)

Half-way transit via Rouen Vallée de Seine or Albert Picardie both on convenient locations but not yet decided, anyone has a feedback on these?

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message