Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Experiences with Russia

I particularly like “0 PAX DEPARTURE” €3,500.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Communists are the biggest capitalists

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Airborne_Again wrote:

I particularly like “0 PAX DEPARTURE” €3,500

Haha, well spotted, any sensible reason why are you assuming it’s a linear function ?

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Airborne_Again wrote:

I particularly like “0 PAX DEPARTURE” €3,500.

I also found that one interesting. Explanation:

Due to general limitations of slot arrangements, Vnukovo airport impose restrictions on all ferry flights departing from UUWW to Moscow region (UUBW, UUMO, UUDD, UUEE, UUMU), to Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia), to Ukraine, Belarus and Finland airports between 05:00 to 23:00 UTC. In case of ferry flight departure within the restricted period – the charge of 3 500.00 Euro would be applicable. Same charges apply if a crewmember declared as a passenger in attempt to avoid the charge.
The mentioned restrictions are not applicable for LY-xxx, YL-xxx, ES- xxx, UR-xxx, EW-xxx, OH-xxx registrations (in case of departure to the country of aircraft registration) and for RA-xxx registration (in case of departure to Moscow region airports).

Last Edited by loco at 04 Feb 18:24
LPFR, Poland

That UUWW bill must be a prime candidate for the 2020n Enid Blyton Award for inventive invoicing.

I also found that one interesting. Explanation:

So you have to pick up some homeless guy on the way to the airport and give him 1000 Euro so he comes along as a passenger and rides home on the train. Win win situation

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Peter wrote:

Peter 04-Feb-21 15:05 38
Communists are the biggest capitalists

Yes they have a lot of catching up to do. Just take for example the smoothness by which the extorter of Ukraine performed his deed.

Dont forget to say “former” Communists otherwise you will be insulting them.

KHTO, LHTL

If anyone here are interested in Skydemon’s VFR chart for Russia, write a few words on their contact page to help to force the process a little bit. It’s undergoing a testing phase and they’re in the middle of compiling all the necessary data together. They said it will be implemented faster if more people will show interest

;

Last Edited by igor at 17 Apr 21:09
Czech Republic

To keep this long-running thread alive, I was wondering if anyone has flown into or over Kaliningrad. Does it have any special status?

EHRD, Netherlands

Western Russia is added to Skydemon. AFAIK, the very first VFR map of Russian airspace in English.

It’s in the experimental stage and should be improved over time (i.e., NOTAMs are not available atm).
Flyable conditions are available until 40°E, rainfall radar ’til 50°E longitude.

Last Edited by igor at 29 Apr 18:35
Czech Republic
Sign in to add your message