Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Try out the new version of EuroGA

Having just watched the video again I realise that without context it my might be a bit of a mystery – the woman thought she was interviewing Guy Kewney about Apple Corp versus Apple Computer. The chap she actually interviewed was another chap called Guy who had turned up for a job interview at the BBC. Somehow there was a misunderstanding and he ended up in the hot seat.

Administrator
EGTR / London, United Kingdom

Hilarious! Thanks David will try that.

172, not directly, but you can paste in a youtube or vimeo link and it will automatically be converted to an embedded video. With YouTube you don’t need the “embed” URL, just the straightforward one straight from your browser when you’re watching the video. You don’t even have to use the YouTube button on the toolbar, simply paste in the URL as I have done below.

Administrator

David, is there a way to upload a video ?

Benign dictatorship perhaps.

EGTK Oxford

No way on earth is this a democracy!

Administrator

As per the consensus (3:0) I’ve made it so that on a small screen device you see the latest poster and time, and not the original poster and time.

Well in a democracy, 3:0 is a win. Thanks for the change – looks more natural to me.

EGTK Oxford

I just realised that rotating my iPad changed the way the forum is displayed, including the font olour

It’s meant to reformat to take advantage of the extra width – in landscape mode it looks pretty much like a desktop computer, in portrait more like a phone. But the font colour shouldn’t change. I’ll take a look.

Administrator

I just realised that rotating my iPad changed the way the forum is displayed, including the font olour

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Noticed that now, David, thanks – great improvement!

You’re welcome. Thanks for providing the motivation to revisit it. It was a question of finding a really efficient way of doing it, which hopefully we’ve now done.

Administrator
131 Posts
Sign in to add your message