Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

smartCHECK, the Talking Checklist

Mooney_Driver,
Vladimir has the numbers right, and none of us (neither me, my collegue Gerhard, or Vladimir) counted any hours… we all work for free. We invested about € 15.000 in the programming (was done in Russia), and that’s without the test iPad, other hardware, laptops, software, test flights etc. The absolute majority of pilots in my target group fly with iPads, actually my guess is + 75 percent of IFR pilots. On top of our priority list are about 30 additional features, and I think once we have arrived at V2.0 the app will be almost what I would like it to be. At the moment we are in the position that the app might earn its development cost in 5 years. I (and Vladimir too) do this out of pure enthusiasm, and I actually invest the momey from what i earn with my other company and my books. If it were really successful, sure I’d let somebody make an Android version – but I don’t really see it at the moment.

Thanks for the info. Perfectly understandable.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Sounds great. I think the app is really good.

EGTK Oxford

Is anyone working on a Mooney M20R/S checklist? If not I’m interested.

EHLE, Netherlands

We just made a M20R Ovation 2 GX Checklist … is that the one, or do you want another one?
Very soon we will have that tool ready, and that it will be quite easy to make the checklist sets. And every time we have 5 new ones we will upload a new version to the Store.

Will there be one for a Piper Seneca 3.

Yes, Vladimir is making one for the Seneca. Not sure for which model, but that can easily be modified, all the Senecas are pretty similar regarding their checklists.

How do I go about getting one for the Seneca

You’ll have to wait until the first update, i hope that doesn’t take too long …

Yes the Ovation 2 GX will be fine assuming it can be modified in minor ways. Can’t wait!

EHLE, Netherlands
Sign in to add your message