Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-up at Hotel Hertelendy Kastely LHKU - 2-4 September 2016

PIREP

Was in the neighborhood and decided to stop in and check out the runway. It was as stated well groomed with good drainage so no apparent soft spots. The runway was comparable to a hard surface runway without ruts and smooth. The tie-down area also had good drainage so dont have to worry about sinking in.

The hotel was, well….. 5* just as advertized. Really nice with great pool and other amenities. Really looking forward to the fly in.

KHTO, LHTL

Is there any news on wether the event will take place? I need to schedule work and other commitments in the upcoming weeks, so a go/no-go decision would be of help.

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

I am not 100% sure I will be able to make it.

EDLE, Netherlands

Actually I havent book but planned to do so today just didnt get to it.

So is there a question about going?

KHTO, LHTL

No question of going! We are ready to go. Aircraft is back from maintanance, so we are happy to meet you there.

EDDS , Germany

Is there anyone coordinating this event?

Just curious about the number attending since it was stated that the hotel would open just for us IF they had enough people. I reserved a room in our GA Block reservation this past Monday.

Can the event organizer please come forward?

How many have made reservation?

KHTO, LHTL

Hi @JnsV, you have been in contact with the hotel. As the rough weather forecast seems to be good, still the high pressure area, the outlook for the Fly In is positive. Are you still in contact with the hotel?
If you need, I can confirm that if the forecast stays like it is, I will arrive on friday with my wife, our dog and that we will book a room for two nights in the hunters lodge.

EDDS , Germany

Just called the hotel and we are on for next weekend so I confirmed my room reservation.

Why people dont respond and post answers to questions is beyond me especially when it was told to us that our numbers do count.

Who ever shows up see you there.

KHTO, LHTL

Okay, I confirmed my booking directly with the hotel too.

EDDS , Germany

@blueline, @AeroPlus, @JnsV, @Zsoszu, I talked to the hotel manager. He was very pleased, that @C210_Flyer and me called him to confirm the booking for the upcoming weekend. I recommend, that you do this also, especially as the weather seems to become perfect for the event.
This is also the recommendation for the guys reading this and decide spontaneously to join us.

EDDS , Germany
Sign in to add your message