Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

6-9 May 2016 EuroGA fly-in to Carcassonne LFMK

alioth keep me posted, it would be great for the L18C to have the company of a proper mil-spec liaison/artillery spotter aircraft

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Nearby is also Rennes le Chateau for those who want to see where all the hubbub about the Da Vinci code stated.

I won’t make promises but it might just work out. Good destination.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Excellent destination. Been there, loved it, look forward to going again and seeing y’all.

LFPT, LFPN

JasonC wrote:

Looks like a nice day trip.

Hope you stay over night, would like to press every button in your nice toy :-)
And I have four free seats from Berlin! When intersetet send me a PM.

Last Edited by Cheshunt at 26 Nov 19:26
EDAZ

Let’s hope for a good turnout then

The airline option is presumably Toulouse. I normally buy a return ticket for Justine, on any significant trip.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Wasn’t there service by one Irish operator to Carcassonne? Perhaps you wouldn’t call them an airline, though
[[edit: and they seem to only go from your “wrong” side of your capital, bad enough. A Gatwick-Toulouse service might be more practical indeed.]]

Last Edited by at 26 Nov 19:41
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Looks like it might be doable for me but the Mission Kommander will be busy. Otherwise she will come as well. So I have seats available from BP and then from Munchen. Im using the very versatile hub and spoke method adopted by the airlines from cargo carriers for moving cargo and farm animals.

So the points of attraction for non-pilots are wine tasting, chateau crashing and which sights to see?

Can we rent bicycles? Anyone have an idea of some nice pampering Chateau or a hotel to stay at?

KHTO, LHTL

Peter wrote:

The airline option is presumably Toulouse.

Carcassonne airport in June this year. There is indeed an Irish operator

And just in case the first one was not clear enough

Right base R28

The old city

LFPT, LFPN

Of course Jason is going to stay overnight. Surely he’d cooperate by thus providing 4 beds for a night :)

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Here is a view a bit closer to the old town:

Sign in to add your message