Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen 2015 15-18 April

This restaurant is booked for Saturday 18th April 1900hrs local time.

Table for 8-12 people.

There is some music event on Saturday so it was not easy to find a place.

Thanks to GoAround for organising this

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

my pleasure,
The owner told on phone even more people would be possible BUT he need to know this 1 week before.
So any feedback rgd individual participation plus nr of people would be very nice.
THX to all and see you in EDNY

EDLW, Dortmund,Germany

Just booked a hotel from Friday to Sunday for my wife and I (@Peter, I think its the same place you’re staying).

EGEO

yay !
looks like I’ll be coming for the day on Thursday with my IRI on a IR instruction flight.

kill 2 birds with 1 stone !

ELLX (Luxembourg), Luxembourg

Im coming with the Mission Kommander for Sat. Will also like to attend the dinner get together but Im driving since we live in Munich.

Staying for more than one day is problematic for me. I noticed on my Credit Card statements that I tend to impulse shop on the second day.

KHTO, LHTL

Anybody interested in a P2 seat ‘share’ in an Arrow departing Sandtoft EGCF say 14/15 April and returning at the weekend ?

No accomadation booked as yet and might, at this twelfth hour, be down at the B&B level. Tent City is, I suspect, a bit too basic.

Last Edited by WarleyAir at 11 Mar 11:43
Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

I will not be able to attend, due to job commitments. At best, I might turn up, driving, on Saturday. A meet-up on Saturday evening might still be of interest.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

My plan ATPIT (At This Point In Time)
I’ve booked in 5 nights Tues14 – Sat18 at Hotel Waldhorn, Ravensburg which it seems is about 25 min by train north north east from Friedrichshafen Airport Station.
The hotel is about 5 – 8 min walk from Ravensburg Station at the other end.
The room is a ‘twin’ at €109 euro / night for one or €139 for two persons should I find somebody to P2 the trip with me and is also OK with room sharing !
THE BIG ADVANTAGE is they will take a FOC cancellation upto midday on day of arrival – I’m VFR !!
The lady is mailing me the local train timetable (which runs frequently) at about €2 – €3 each way – will be intersting to see how late into the evening they run !
The cancellation policy will also gives me time to look for an even better deal – I based my search on proximity to the DB routes running into Friedrichshafen Airport Station and onwards to the town.
Any views on the logic / price of all that ?

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom
– will be intersting to see how late into the evening they run !

the local train schedule has a last departure at 2236LT – arrival Ravensburg at 2249LT on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Friday and Saturday the last train leaves at 0037LT (actually already Saturday) and arrives at 0054LT.

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/dn?ld=9687&seqnr=19&ident=7k.0648887.1426259889&rt=1&OK#focus

EDxx, Germany

I always book on site. The tourist information of Friedrichshafen has a booth at the entrance of the fair where they broker rooms for a whopping fee of 5 € Always got something very nice and convenient. Works well for AERO where nobody goes to, not so well for things like Interbike where half of Europe invades the place.

Sign in to add your message