Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Dresden EDDC 12/13 August 2017

So here goes my attempt to nail the date for this meet-up.

I have booked our airplane for the weekend of 12-13 August.

That means I will fly to Dresden EDDC during the weekend of 12-13 of August whether there will be a meet-up or not, you’re all welcome to join me =)

ESME, ESMS

OK I have set this to 12/13 August and put it under Meetups.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Dresden is already pretty packed for these dates. I reserved 1 night on Aug 12-13th in this hotel.

Belgium

Unfortunately the aircraft is booked every weekend next month. If anybody wants to stop by northern Germany then I’ll happily be your P2!

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

NinerEchoPapa wrote:

Unfortunately the aircraft is booked every weekend next month. If anybody wants to stop by northern Germany then I’ll happily be your P2!

I will start my trip to Germany on the 10th. The plan is to fly to a new airport every day for a week. I know I will visit EDAY on the 11th and EDDC on the 12th, but I have not decided a destination for the 10th yet. Got any good suggestions?

ESME, ESMS

Dimme wrote:

Got any good suggestions?

Of course. If I would come from Sweden as you I would choose at first Barth EDBH. They have RNAV-approach, long concrete Runway and friendly staff. AVGAS 2,32 Euro.
The nice little town is in easyly reach with rental bikes.
I f you prefer a low fuel price go to Rendsburg EDXR, AVGAS 1,75 Euro. Long concrete Runway, VFR only. Downside there: Town far away, no rental bikes.

Berlin, Germany

Hotel booking is confirmed. We will comm also from the 12.-13. August. We will depart from Stuttgart in the morning, so arriving time will be around miday. We will stay at the Pullmann Hotel Dresden Newa.

@Peter shall we setup a Telegram-group for the meetup? I’ve never done this before to get into contact during a meetup.

EDDS , Germany

Here is a private Telegram channel I created:

Deleted since it didn’t work right

Last Edited by Dimme at 12 Jul 19:31
ESME, ESMS

highflyer wrote:

Of course. If I would come from Sweden as you I would choose at first Barth EDBH. They have RNAV-approach, long concrete Runway and friendly staff. AVGAS 2,32 Euro.
The nice little town is in easyly reach with rental bikes.
I f you prefer a low fuel price go to Rendsburg EDXR, AVGAS 1,75 Euro. Long concrete Runway, VFR only. Downside there: Town far away, no rental bikes.

Thanks for the tips, I will consider them. The fuel price sounds remarkably low. However, I’m just VFR certified with steam gauges, so RNAV doesn’t help much. =)

ESME, ESMS

@Dimme thanks for the Telegram channel. I joined it right now.

EDDS , Germany
Sign in to add your message