Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter issues and questions (merged)

I’ve just got a suspended FP too:

What is the best action? Cancel and re-file?

Can’t do much anyway…

Despite the above, a replacement validated and filed ok.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

There is a NOTAM posted at Autorouter:

The following autorouter platform NOTAMs are currently active and should be considered:
20181113 21:18Z Due to a scheduled software migration at Eurocontrol Brussels, flight plan validation and filing are currently unavailable until approximately 00:00Z.

Might be worthwhile cancelling and refiling or retrying after midnight.

EGTF, EGLK, United Kingdom

Yes, wbardorf, your post crossed with my edit.

But it worked anyway.

It looks like D037 was suddenly activated. It is a bit of this again

Administrator

Cancel and refile is the best action to do.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I did. There seems no other way.

Administrator

New experience for me as well.
Plan suspended 12 hours after validation. Just before going to bed before a morning flight. Good to know this can happen :)

The following comments were given:
- INVALID ROUTE BY IFPS REVALIDATION

The following errors were given:
- PROF204: RS: TRAFFIC VIA EYTSA5:F085..F125 [201811221000..201811221200] IS ON FORBIDDEN ROUTE REF:[EYTSA5R] RAD APPENDIX 7 / AREA ACTIVE BY AUP/UUP

A new route proposal was given:
….

ESOW Västerås, Sweden

Looks like somebody is enjoying themselves

I never saw this until recently. Previously ATC would re-route you tactically when airborne. Now the FP just gets binned, so you have to re-file, and a late filing attracts a much higher chance of a CTOT. Nice…

Administrator

I have recently read that all flight plans are checked again against current restrictions, at midnight. This was current about a year ago; no idea if it is now.

Administrator

Jonas wrote:

Plan suspended 12 hours after validation. Just before going to bed before a morning flight

This has happended to me twice already this year, every time on planning in polish airspace. I thought it was my personal bad luck, so good to read that it happened to others as well. Once I was already in bed when a SMS arrived at 1010 pm in which one informed me “flight suspended”, bad surprise at this time.
I tried to know the reason by phone but they could only guess “due to military activity”. AIS was very helpfull in this case and offered me an alternate routing.

Berlin, Germany

Eurocontrol (Autorouter) no longer pre-assigning squawks?

I’ve noticed that for some time I have not been getting transponder codes from the Autorouter. Does anyone else find this too?

Administrator
Sign in to add your message