Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Rent in Lelystad?

Perhaps someone knows, if it's possible to rent a Cessna 172 in Lelystad? Wich documents usually rental companies need (I took only licenses, but left by logbook at home). How much would it be cost?

Would appreciate any advises )

EVCA

Try Singles & Twins... They rent out a C172 for 129EUR/h. Don't know about the document requirement. They'll require a checkout first, before you can takeoff on your own.

If I'm not mistaken, according to EASA regs, it is not legal to fly without the pilot's logbook on board.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

If I'm not mistaken, according to EASA regs, it is not legal to fly without the pilot's logbook on board.

Although it may be required when renting to prove total experience and demonstrate recency....

YPJT, United Arab Emirates

Singles & Twins or Flevo Air . You won't need to produce your log book - just your licence & medical. If you need any help, call me at The Pilot Shop - 0320 284359.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Thank you, Peter! Where is your pilot shop? In Lelystad?

EVCA

Yes, his pilotshop is at the Lelystad airport. Great shop and both Singles & Twins and Flevoair are great companies to rent a C172 from.

EDLE, Netherlands

Great! I'll be there, in Lelystad, tomorrow. Should I book plane? Theese companies have no English versions on their websites(

EVCA

Just give them a call before going over. If they don't know your experience, they might request a short checkout flight before renting you the aircraft.

EDLE, Netherlands

Actually, I had to prebook the plane (maybe because today is first relatively good weather day?) and make a check flight. So, no success with rental this time. But anyway, I have visited Peter's shop, it's great! For sure, I'll come back to Lelystad in June with my 172))

EVCA
15 Posts
Sign in to add your message