Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aircraft personality quiz

One well known aviation personality used to fly an SF260. Eventually he gave it up, saying it was wonderful when airborne (until the next thing broke) and a huge hassle all the rest of the time.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I know, there are a couple around here and the guy who sells parts is ummmm… ‘challenging’. Mine would be Experimental Exhibition for that reason.

I got shown around the main Italian training base by the squadron commander, and he helped me get some stuff for one of the local ones… and so I got hooked

Last Edited by Silvaire at 15 Apr 16:18

Now that What Next has changed horses (while i just wanted to propose to share one), I am the only poor bugger left with a Husky.
Looks like the question on the environment did me in. So prob99 I soon will be banned from this forum, as not fitting in with you Real Men.
Wait a minute.. Achim has not joined in, and he drives an electric BMW. Let’s see..

Last Edited by aart at 15 Apr 17:57
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Yeah, I guess the “I don’t care at all” brought up the 850 for me…

Last Edited by boscomantico at 15 Apr 18:35
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Yeah, I guess the “I don’t care at all” brought up the 850 for me…

And if I select “that would be un-American” I will finally get the Citation they let me fly at work

EDDS - Stuttgart

Achim has not joined in, and he drives an electric BMW.

I got the DA40 which is at the very bottom of my preference list. The license plate of my BMW says TBM 850 so guess what I expected from this useless quiz

PS: BMW just announced they increased production of the electric car and expect to sell twice as many this year than they originally projected, probably outselling Tesla. I feel like a trendsetter. Now give me that electric airplane (not a DA40!)

Last Edited by achimha at 15 Apr 19:55

Mine’s a Mooney 201

and Aart " So prob99 I soon will be banned from this forum, as not fitting in with you Real Men"

I’m very definitely a Real Woman, lol
EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

C185. Not a million miles from what I really fly!

Jude,
So I am such a sissie that even women overtake me.. :)
Educate me please as to the answers to the questions so that I can change my lifestyle and become a real man..
And does this mean you are not concerned with the environment, my lady? ;)

Achim,
Good news on the production increase of the i3. My dealer told me delivery in August, but cannot guarantee anything. Maybe now he can.
Btw, I selected the version with the range extender, so I am still burning fuel once in a while, so still a bit of a man..

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Piper Meridian. Not exactly what one can get on savings from not buying $50 wine, but certainly a nice machine in my book.

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one