Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aircraft personality quiz

Btw, I selected the version with the range extender, so I am still burning fuel once in a while, so still a bit of a man..

There is a new disease, about to be recognized by the International Association of Psychiatrists and furnished with an ICD — it’s called “range anxiety”. You’re taking the cheap way out. Nothing beats taking an electric eco mobile, drive to the airfield and crank that crappy 1940s lead spitting full-rich avgas engine

Beechcraft G36 Bonanza
Maybe I should be a doctor in my next life :-)

Belgium

Aart so you too can get the Mooney my answers were

1. The 1930s and 1940s To be one of those female pilots ferrying all sorts of aircraft
2.SD Tucker….. just had to be
3.Top Gun …. Tom Cruise of course, :)
4.Used
5. Ferrari
6.Harley-Davidson…. pure style
7. Hate Rollercoaster’s…. wouldn’t go on one even if you paid me……actually also hate going up ladders! Yet still a couple of the biggest flying buzzes for me are descending on the deadside and a turning sideslip through a hole in the cloud
8. Don’t have a Smartphone …. anyway half the time I’ve left it in the car/bottom of the bag/in the headset bag chucked at the back, lol
9.Nice, but not necessary
10. if bought for me would I say no, no I’d say " thank you very much would you like a glass too"
11. An island
12. Manual, though have been driving an automatic since my daughter was a toddler…. ever tried unzipping a banana to pass to an “I’m hungry now child” and changing gear, lol
13. Something I’m willing to do if it’s not much trouble
14. F/A-18 Hornet

“And does this mean you are not concerned with the environment, my lady? ;)”

Not at all but truthfully not as careful as I could be but have a read of my MSc dissertation about European Airparks (Peter’s uploaded it to EuroGA) environmentally (think about p138) while burning Aviation fuel and oil combustion does produce small amounts of sulphur and soot the sulphur reflects solar radiation back into space and soot traps outgoing infra-red radiation.

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

… so you too can get the Mooney my answers were

Interesting. I answered those questions more or less to the contrary (never heard of SD Tucker, hate Tom Cruise and Harleys, took the new (!) hybrid car, got my first (and only to this day) smartphone before 2011, go hiking in the mountains, love rollercoasters, prefer huge military transport over fighters and so on) and still got a Mooney. That must really be a universal plane that suits everybody’s needs

Last Edited by what_next at 16 Apr 09:00
EDDS - Stuttgart

don´t they have some sophisticated random aircraft selector inside ?

LKKU, LKTB

Michal, you should not be giving away IT’s finer tricks of the trade.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Bonanza.

Btw, I selected the version with the range extender, so I am still burning fuel once in a while, so still a bit of a man..

What a wuss. I drove 240 miles yesterday, without any range extender.

United Kingdom

Silvair, I got to fly one of the military SF260s you saw.
Two hour flight, low level navigation, acro and 3 T&Gs. A blast.

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

Silvair, I got to fly one of the military SF260s you saw. Two hour flight, low level navigation, acro and 3 T&Gs. A blast.

Well known locals get all the benefits One of those in my area is from the squadron and remains in its original bright orange paint and squadron markings. That was my entree, that plus the then commander being married to an American. I had a short but fun flight in that local one.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 16 Apr 13:41

American Champion Scout …good grief ….how am I going to explain this now…….
Ploucando how did you get to a Bo? Help!!!!!

Last Edited by Vref at 16 Apr 15:34
EBST
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one