Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aircraft personality quiz

This time round, I get this

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The quiz selects planes that I wouldn’t want to own, no matter how I answer it! The perfect plane is three planes, not necessarily expensive ones in every case, and the time & resources to maintain & enjoy flying them. Someday you pass them on better shape than when you bought them. Lowest common denominator isn’t satisfying.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 07 Nov 15:40

I got “Piper Super Cub”, very strange. Almost all of the other options posted by others would be more to my liking.

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

Mooney 201….nice and swift

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

I got Mooney201, even trying hard to push my bias away from it, I think ticking Porche911 was a mistake, that automatically hook it to M20J irrespective of other answers

Last Edited by Ibra at 07 Nov 16:46
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

@lbra isn’t it the case the seating position in a Mooney is quite Porsche like? Cue Janis Joplin :)

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

My automotive analogy for the Al Mooney’s most popular design is not as maneuverable as a Porsche and is not a European sports car

The Al Mooney design that is most like a Porsche 911 is this one

Last Edited by Silvaire at 07 Nov 18:05

Ibra wrote:

I got Mooney201, even trying hard to push my bias away from it, I think ticking Porche911 was a mistake, that automatically hook it to M20J irrespective of other answers

On a second attempt, I switched to the Porsche 911 and now get “Beech Debonair” instead of “Super Cub”

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

Crikey! Folks, new Bristell B23 for sale. Apparently I need to go for an Aviat Husky

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

I got a Cessna 185 Skywagon! Pretty close to what I’d like, but if I had the money I’d get a PC12 or perhaps a Kodiak.

Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one