Banner
Welcome to our forums

Any Socata TB pilots here?

One vote for a TB type forum here :)

Gloucester UK (EGBJ)

Here is another one !

EDxx, Germany

Peter

Following your advice, I've given it another go.

The picture was taken by the hangar at Shipdham. I'm the one on the right.

Robert

EGSA, United Kingdom

And here is another TB-owner from Germany. TB-9 from near Munich (ETSA)
Sunny greetings
Stefan

... the sky is the limit
ETSA

Welcome, Fliegersteff

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Another here – 1990 TB20 based at Wycombe Air Park. Peter, if you’re trying to keep that table of all TBs updated, my plane, serial number 1096, is now registered as G-OTUI and not G-KKDL. The change happened some years ago before I bought the plane.

A shiny TB21GT recently moved in to Wycombe so my plane is no longer the nicest TB on the block :D I don’t know the owner of that other plane, but he has a very nice example with de-ice too I seem to remember when I last saw it.

Howard

Last Edited by Howard at 13 Jul 21:46
Flying a TB20 out of EGTR
Elstree (EGTR), United Kingdom

I have updated the page here

I nearly forgot I had that database! Its origin is a mystery; I salvaged it shortly before the site died, some years ago.

Is that TB21GT N-reg?

Administrator

The TB21GT is indeed N-Reg. Sadly it had a ground-based mishap a few weeks ago, whilst taxying its propeller contacted a moving Cessna 152’s wing. Both planes sustained damage but thankfully no one was hurt. The Cessna needs a new wing. The TB21 needs a new prop and doubtless an engine overhaul / check for the prop strike. I was 100 feet away when it happened. Not good to see.

Flying a TB20 out of EGTR
Elstree (EGTR), United Kingdom

another one

United States

I believe there are several hundred TB owners who read EuroGA; most of them probably daily. Most will be Americans.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message