Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Where to find EASA (or UK post-brexit) regs?

Quick update on the topic of how to find EASA regs: Use the Easy Access Rules!

It’s on the EASA website under Technical Publications: https://www.easa.europa.eu/document-library/technical-publications

These documents consolidate IR, AMC and GM and I appreciate having all information in one PDF. As far as I know, they will publish a consolidated SERA document too, as soon as SERA is complete with Part C or whatever that was.

*most active members of EuroGA probably know about this, but I think it is important to spread the word.

Last Edited by ArcticChiller at 19 Nov 23:25

From here

I was referring to NCO.OP.110 (c) (2)

A google on that produces this

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Just go to the EASA live regulation and look up NCO.OP.110. That is the authoritative document at the moment.

It is in the nature of the internet that Google will also find earlier drafts.

EGKB Biggin Hill

I am in the wrong job

That URL will also go dead with the next version.

Administrator

Apparently the place to look for EASA regs is EASA Live Regulation

That URL will also go dead with the next version.

Administrator

That’s not correct, Peter, on a number of counts.

Firstly, that reference is only to Operations, and secondly it’s only current now.

I was trying to be helpful to point you at the current regs you are looking for (Part NCO para 110.)

In general, it is better to start at https://www.easa.europa.eu/regulations, I just cut out one step for you.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Well, if you were still a member of PPL/IR Europe, you would find it all neatly broken down on the website, with, for example, Part NCO broken out into a relatively small document.

You could,if you wished, provide the same service here.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Well, if you were still a member of PPL/IR Europe

Well Timothy I am surprised you wrote that because you know precisely why I left – a modding policy which allowed people to openly ridicule and smear me, including posting the content of a private email, while deleting my perfectly reasonable response to it. If I did that here (as a mod) on EuroGA I would be lynched and would fully deserve it. And if someone else posted such material here it would be deleted immediately (of course it has happened).

I don’t have the time or appetite for fighting with stuff like that, especially as only about 50 people ever visited that forum. The reason for my open involvement in GA, 17 years now, and taking up a huge amount of my time, is to help others get into it and get the most out of it, and it was not happening over there. I am far from the only person I know who is not a member (for reasons like this – I have tried to recruit many) and it’s a great pity because some people there have done very good work.

You could,if you wished, provide the same service here.

If someone is willing to produce an article on this process, I am sure everyone here would be grateful.

We currently have ~1200 people a day reading EuroGA. Many pilots email me with questions via my website which would take an hour to type the answer to, so I send them here

Unfortunately I never allocated the time to keep tabs on where to find EASA regs, or even which one applies to what. The FAA regs aren’t much simpler to read but they are a lot more compact and hardly change over many years.

I wonder if anyone who knows where to find the regs can write something up?

Administrator

Peter wrote:

I wonder if anyone who knows where to find the regs can write something up?

Ahm.. Post #24 in this thread…

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Ah yes

I have a vague recollection that you were going to compile this into an article for the Articles / Resources section. I have just looked there and it doesn’t look like it ever reached that stage.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message