Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Depository for off topic / political posts (NO brexit related posts please)

Like with the “gilet jaune” it depends on who you believe is offering the truth and who you believe is telling the truth depends on which side of the fence you sit on. Personally I tend to believe anyone and disbelieve everyone. I am probably what would be called a “woolly minded liberal”. And I’m fine with that unless it comes to the things I really care about.

France

@kwlf I missed your reply somehow. Was it in here?

“A great preponderence of police are injured or killed” – can we have at least one example of a law enforcement officer being killed in the line of duty during the protests?

Shouldn’t be hard if such “a great preponderence” have died.

T28
Switzerland

David Dorn I believe was

kwlf wrote:

If someone’s speaking peacefully to a TV camera

But they aren’t. They are running into riots, throwing explosives, and projectiles, then claiming to be press when asked / forced to move back. Did you look at the stuff Andy Ngo has documented? He’s also been the victim of antifa and was pretty brutally beaten enough to have a brain hemorrhage I believe and is a journalist. So much for peaceful…

But they aren’t. They are running into riots, throwing explosives, and projectiles, then claiming to be press when asked / forced to move back.

Perhaps some people are, but here’s an Australian journalist being roughed up. He doesn’t seem aggressive, and is carrying an expensive looking camera. It’s not something you would come by easily if it were just a prop to help you get away with hooliganism.

Last Edited by kwlf at 01 Aug 17:50

Obviously there is no audio in that video which seems very odd indeed. Had they been announcing on loudspeakers for everyone to get back and clear an area? I can understand police being on edge given how they appear to have been abandoned by many councils and governors by many and the ACAB (all cops are b********) crew. I’d certainly be worried about someone behind a wall attacking or stabbing someone.

There was the black conservative journalist who got stabbed in portland by a “protester”

perhaps some people are journalists and perhaps some people aren’t. In these sort of situations (especially wearing helmets and masks, it’s hardly easy to stop each person and have a detailed look and make a decision on the quality and merits of a persons video capturing equipment.

Still it could all get worse Seattle council move to abolish police department

OK can we terminate this discussion now. It has zero relevance to anything here.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message