Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Depository for off topic / political posts (NO brexit related posts please)

From here

😂 😂

Is Valtourneche shut as well Peter? Often open when Cervinia is shut. They just don’t tell you!

Last Edited by PeteD at 11 Dec 11:20
EGNS, Other

You can depress yourself here Tomorrow should be ok. Salette is open indeed but no practical way to get there.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

We got a taxi, not too far!

EGNS, Other

Best way to ski Cervinia is to be in Zermatt! ;-)

EGNS, Other

Zermatt is totally shut today.

I’ve been there; didn’t rate the skiing much. The “ground view” is a lot better though It has good shopping; ski shops with a vast range of stuff, plus the usual Swiss stuff (CHF 50k PP watches)

Administrator

A number of people have been asking for this thread to be deleted.

It shows up some people in a bad light, which in turn runs the risk of reflecting on their posts elsewhere in the forum. It’s a widespread problem on social media; if some forum allows e.g. a “brexit” thread, the beatings and general nastiness in that thread (90%+ done by remainers, btw) spread elsewhere, because a lot of people don’t have a life and are willing to spend hours reading somebody’s past posts.

EuroGA is moderated to avoid personal attacks, which deals with the worst issues, but it would be good to not have nastiness posted.

The general CV19 thread has now moved to this one. Why? We did all the same stuff in that thread already.

Administrator

skydriller wrote:

I think the jury is out on whether Macaroons comments will help or hinder his re- election agenda.

What are his chances anyway? From what I read here, there are quite a few candidates around who are portrayed to be serious contenders….

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Mooney_Driver wrote:

What are his chances anyway? From what I read here, there are quite a few candidates around who are portrayed to be serious contenders….

I heard he has a fairly good chance because the far-right is split between two candidates?

EGLM & EGTN

Graham wrote:

I heard he has a fairly good chance because the far-right is split between two candidates?

In the first run off that will be a distinct advantage. Question in France always is what happens in the 2nd round with only 2 candidates left… can turn into an “against” vote very quickly.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland
Sign in to add your message