Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Depository for off topic / political posts (NO brexit related posts please)

At present he is well ahead with more than 46% share. The left has disappeared as have the greens. The Gaullist Les Republicans have for them Valerie Pécresse who although right of Macron’s party, she is from the moderate wing and is currently 2nd polling around 23%.
Then there are the 2 on the far right Zemmour and Le Pen between them they have roughly the same share of the vote as Pécresse.
There are 2 flies in the ointment.
1) AFAIK the President has yet to announce whether he will or will not run again.
Most believe that there is no doubt he will especially if polling stays as it is.
2) If it goes to a second round (it doesn’t need to if one candidate gets more than 50% in the first round.) There is the thought that Pécresse could win by taking the majority of the left votes.
Macron’s is to some extent still seen as a party of the rich and elite, whereas the Gaullists have always shown themselves to have a social conscience whenever they have been in power.
But as they say “A week is a long time in politics”.

Last Edited by gallois at 05 Jan 21:40
France

Peter wrote:

What else needs to be said?

Sorry ;-)

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Forcing mass vaccination with a gene therapy onto the world is surely the whole point of this exercise- why do you think testing in the UK is suddenly hyped on an unprecedented scale with amplification cycles of 40+ cycles used by the NHS alongside a massive new propaganda campaign being used to assault the British people? Even all our private phone data has been released to the Government to allow harassment of the whole population.

Fourth jab already on the way -( they have yet to pick a ‘new variant’ to go with it.

Omicron is not dangerous – but this Government is – as even Jesus has now been hijacked and recruited on Christmas Day and has told Johnson he wants more vaccinated – how totally outrageous! .

Question for obedient BBC viewers and listeners

” As mass vaccination doesn’t stop the harmless Omicron infecting (according to the PCR tests known to produce over 95% false positive results which cannot even identify Omicron or an ‘infection’ and we therefore know is a total fraud) what is it all for?”

Choose from the following:
(a) to create a Stealth Genocide through death ( sooner or later) after injection (see rising deaths and severe injury figures globally)
(b) to enforce vaccine passports and a total surveillance police state
(c) to enable the imposition of digital currency
(d) to sell more vaccines when natural immune systems are completely destroyed by spike proteins
(e) to protect us all from a deadly man-made virus…er.. not deadly to 97% of the population
(f) to make us dependent on Big Pharma drugs forever.
(g) to impose Schwab’s “Great Reset”.
(h) to pave the way for the imposition of ‘Technocracy’ – World Government Tyranny dreamed of by Kissinger, Brzezinski,David Rockefeller, ( ‘the Trilateral Commission’ – K. Starmer member) Schwab and the WEF and the Club of Rome
(h) None of the above
(i) All of the above

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

BeechBaby wrote:

Forcing mass vaccination with a gene therapy

There is no gene therapy for/against Covid so far and at least in Europe and US there is not a single clinical trial on such a gene therapy even in planning phase. Therefore it is hard to understand what you are talking about.

BeechBaby wrote:

PCR tests known to produce over 95% false positive results

Which PCR tests are you referring to?

Germany

BeechBaby wrote:

Forcing mass vaccination with a gene therapy

Whether mass vaccination is a good idea or not is something that at least can be discussed. But claims that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are “gene therapy” are not subject to discussion – they are patently false unless you have made yourself a completely new meaning of the word “gene therapy.”

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

What are you on about??..Your a to h list is just about every conspiracy theory going. And if PCR tests had a 95% false positive rate then I should have had a positive test result at least half a dozen times, more like a dozen times by now due to the number of times Ive had to have a stick shoved up my nose this last 2 years…Its not something I willingly volunteer for, but I need to work for a living…

Its not so bad to live in a place where speed cameras are illegal, and when in places where the aren’t illegal to be using a vehicle with very foreign license plates

Peter wrote:

Off topic, but a few years ago French police were checking cars of Brit tourists and if they found a satnav with camera warnings, they fined the person €1000.

In Switzerland the use of one of those devices can land you with confiscation and, at extremis, in prison.

Article 98a of the Swiss criminal law states that even possession of such a device is illegal.

Not only the use is punishable, but anyone who imports, advertises, passes on, sells, otherwise hands over or transfers, installs in vehicles, carries in them, attaches to them or in any form used such devices.

This includes apps on smartphones which warn of radar.

The police is authorized to confiscate and destroy any device, including smartphones which have apps installed which warn of radar or traffic checks without warning or even suspicion.

Fines can go up to 180 “daily rates”, which start at 30 CHF up to 3000 CHF per day! So in reality, a minimum fine for this would be in the region of 5.5 to 10k CHF.

To make it clear again: It is not only the active use of a device or app, it is sufficient that you own it, carry it in the car or have it installed on your smartphone.

So if you drive in Switzerland, make sure you have no such apps installed, even if they warn of radars only outside Switzerland. e.g. Navigon used to have country based POI databases for radar warners, if it is found on your phone or sat nav no matter for which country outside, they will still destroy the device and fine you. This also applies to foreign registered cars with inbuilt sat nav. It happens from time to time that foreign registered Teslas or similar cars with built in sat navs get confiscated here because of this.

Last Edited by Mooney_Driver at 20 Jan 05:24
LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

In France the police were stopping people, not just Brits, for having radar warning devices, long before apps were invented.
Most GPSs fitted to cars or telephone apps go bong when you are over the speed limit, and on some cars this is bloody loud and annoying. I was still trying to find a way to turn the damn thing off bit gave up when Google maps on my wife’s phone signals via bluetooth to her hearing aids. (She is profoundly deaf.)
Most apps and in car GPS systems have the location of cameras marked, and I have never known anyone stopped, let alone fined for using this kind of systems.
The systems which were illegal were the ones which could detect the mobile radar traps. Admittedly, most of these were fitted in Brit reg cars as a way to get around speed traps.

France

Mooney_Driver wrote:

Navigon used to have country based POI databases for radar warners, if it is found on your phone or sat nav no matter for which country outside, they will still destroy the device and fine you. This also applies to foreign registered cars with inbuilt sat nav. It happens from time to time that foreign registered Teslas or similar cars with built in sat navs get confiscated here because of this.

So if I drive my Volvo with built-in satnav which has database of fixed cameras to Switzerland, I’m facing the possibility that my car will be confiscated or that my built-in satnav will be somehow destroyed?

Luckily, in Croatia only radar detector and jamming devices are forbidden but applications are not. It’s legal to broadcast information on speeding cameras even on radio, let alone submitting such info to app to help fellow drivers. The reason behind that is that speed limits are intended for prevention, so any warning to lower your speed is considered beneficial for the safety of traffic.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message