Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Pilot and aviation related jokes

I would hope that the company who markets this has a proper product liability insurance. Imagine a 90 degrees X-wind. OK, a claim from a p*sser may be limited to one shoe, but the claim from the guy who takes-off..

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

A guy had the nerve to send me this, heheh. I’ll get even with him one day..

“Today we’ll talk about those who think they are a magnificent pilot, while in reality…”.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

17 across from Saturday’s Times newspaper crossword: ‘Aircraft wing’s lift flap’

The answer was ‘spoiler’

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Translated from Russian, “Better to lose your wife than too much airspeed on final…»

Tököl LHTL

From the Van’s forum headline :

“(Mel Asberry Milestone) “Just a note to let you know that I did my 1,000th airworthiness certification today on a Legend Cub at Sulphur Springs. Below is a picture of my FAA Supervisor presenting me with an award in front of the 1,000th aircraft.” [ed. Mel did my [understand the forum webmaster] RV-6 inspection. Many congrats Mel!!!! v/r,dr]"

The guy open carrying his gun in front of the FAA FSDO manager

LFOU, France

Jujupilote wrote:

That way is easy to earn the certificate

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

„Hey FSDO man, you misspelled my name… click“

always learning
LO__, Austria

Well, carrying a gun doesn’t make you a criminal. (Not willing to launch a debate here )

The news is more about the kind gesture of the FAA. The guy is a legend apparently.

LFOU, France

Jujupilote wrote:

What you dont know is that the FAA FSDO manager has a “conceal carry” permit…

Jujupilote wrote:

Well, carrying a gun doesn’t make you a criminal.

While technically true, note that in France, it makes one a felon (délinquant), since carrying a gun is a felony (délit), and few people have a carry permit (other than a sport / hunting weapon, AFAIK transported in a bag “not ready to use” when not at the sport shooting range / in the forest hunting).

ELLX
Sign in to add your message